- Manufacturer: iWave Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Type: Carrier Board
- Standard: SMARC
i.MX 8 QM/QP SMARC Development Kit
The i.MX 8 QM/QP (Quad Max/Quad Plus) SMARC Development platform combines the NXP i.MX 8 QM/QP application processor based SMARC SOM and iWave’s Generic SMARC Carrier Card to offer maximum performance with higher efficiency for complex consumer, medical and industrial embedded computing applications. The board is highly packed with all necessary onboard connectors to validate i.MX 8 QM/QP SoC features to the fullest.
APPLICATIONS: Intelligent Industrial Control Systems, Industrial Human-Machine interface, Ultra-Portable Devices, Home Energy Management Systems, Portable Medical Devices, 4K Digital Signage, Media streaming, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Home Automation & Entertainment, Drones, Secure POS and Video analytics.
- Gigabit Ethernet Jack x2
- PCIe X1 & Mini PCIe slot
- SATA 22pin x1
- USB 3.0 Type-A & Type-C
- USB 2.0 Host Type-A x2
- USB 2.0 OTG Type-micro AB x1
- Standard SD x1
- HDMI2.0/DP1.3 x1
- 5.5” 1080p MIPI DSI display with Capacitive Touch
- 20pin LVDS Connector
- OV5640 MIPI CSI Camera Connector
- Audio In/Out Jack through I2S Codec x1
- Full Function UART – 1 Port
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN Header x2
- Debug UART through Micro USB Port