ADLINK Technology, Inc.
IoT Devkit based on LEC-PX30 SMARC rev 2.1 module (Rockchip PX30)
Industrial-Pi SMARC PX30 Development Kit, is designed to provide engineers an industrial-ready prototyping platform based on Rockchip PX30 Quad core Arm Cortex-A35 SoC processor. ADLINK’s I-Pi SMARC Development Kit gives engineers a low-cost platform, for use at work or home, to experiment with peripherals and sensors and develop prototype versions of potential products, knowing the industrial-grade SMARC module they are using is supported by an ADLINK change control process.
- Rockchip PX30 Arm Cortex-A35 Quad core SoC processor
- Using off-the-shelf SMARC Computer-on-Module, ready for Industry
- I-Pi SMARC consists of a simple carrier paired with a SMARC SoM
- Linux Library for low speed IO Communication in C with bindings for C++, Python, Node.js & Java
- Up to 10 years product availability