- Manufacturer: ADLINK Technology, Inc.
- Type: Carrier Board
- Standard: SMARC
I-Pi SMARC IMX8M Plus development kit based on LEC-IMX8MP small size SMARC rev 2.1 module with NXP i.MX 8M Plus quad core Arm® Cortex®-A53 SoC processor for edge AI applications
I-Pi SMARC IMX8M Plus is a ready-to-go IoT prototyping platform, which combines production-grade components, software portability, and Raspberry Pi-like flexibility and upgradability for proof-of-concept designs
The powerful quad-core Arm® Cortex®-A53 processor runs up to 1.8 GHz with an integrated NPU, delivering up to 2.3 TOPS for machine learning inference at the edge, suited for applications that require machine learning and vision systems paired with smart sensors to enable industrial decision-making.
- NXP i.MX 8M Plus Arm Cortex-A53 Quad core SoC processor with integrated NPU, VPU, ISP and GPU
- Delivering up to 2.3 TOPS for edge AI applications
- Using off-the-shelf SMARC LEC-IMX8MP Computer-on-Module, ready for Industry
- LVDS/DSI/HDMI graphic output, dual CAN bus/USB 2.0/USB 3.0, dual GbE ports (one with TSN), and I2S audio interface
- Support for Caffe, TensorFlow Lite, PyTorch and ONNX models. Enablement for models such as MobileNet SSD, DeepSpeech v1, and segmentation networks.
- Up to 15 years product availability