E.E.P.D. Electronic Equipment Produktion & Distribution GmbH
Single Board Computer
The industrial PROFIVE single board computer NUCT was designed in the embedded NUC™ standard and is based on the Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors of the 11th generation as well as the Intel Celeron processors of the 6000 series.
- – Expected to be available end Q2/2021 –
- Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 11th generation & Intel Celeron 6000 series processors.
- Intel UHD graphics for 11th generation Intel Core processors up to Intel Iris® Xᵉ graphics (variant dependent).
- Up to 32 GB dual-channel DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM RAM memory; industrial grade variants with in-band ECC
- 2 Intel® I225 2.5 Gbit/s ports with IEEE1588, TSN support as well as Wake-On-Lan (on one port)
- 3 M.2 – Key B, Key E, Key M (2242 NVMe with PCIe x4)
- Up to 2 SATA (6G) with separate power connector
- Up to 5 USB ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 + 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (or DisplayPort++ with image output up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) + 2x USB 2.0 (internal)
- 2 RS-232/485 port (HDX/FDX)
- 1 eDP port (max. 4096×2304 @ 60 Hz with backlight control) – OEM/ODM option
- 2 Mini-DP++ Connector up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz
- TPM 2.0 support with Infineon SLB 9670
- Min. 8 V to max. 32 V power supply range / automotive grade / terminal 15 support
- Max. Operating temperature range: commercial at 0°C to +60°C; industrial -40°C to +85°C
- Max. Storage temperature range: from -40°C to +85°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimensions: approx. 102 mm x 102 mm / embedded NUC
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 10 / 10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Design, production and support “Made in Germany”