SMARC 2.0 Starterkit for NXP i.MX 9 based Modules
The SMARC 2.0 Starterkit for SMARC modules with NXP i.MX 9 Series processors is based on a Mini-ITX SMARC 2.0 carrier board MSC SM2-MB-EP1 and contains all necessary products to quickly enable the user to run and evaluate the SM2S-IMX93 module range. The kit does not contain a SMARC module in order to give the user greater flexibility as to which particular module version and CPU speed variant is desired.
As part of the SMARC 2.0 Starterkit, the appropriate Heatsink/Heatspreader and a Flash SD Card with USB Reader will be supplied. A bootable Linux installation can be downloaded from the MSC Support website and stored on the SD Card. A power supply with cable kit is also included for convenience.
Direct screen output on a PC monitor is possible using the on-board HDMI output. As an option to the Starter Kit several suitable LCD kits of various resolutions and sizes are available upon request.
- SMARC 2.0 carrier board in Mini-ITX format with socket for SMARC 2.0/2.1.1 modules
- Heatspreader suitable for all module variants of the SM2S-IMX93 module family
- 12V power supply and cable kit included for immediate operation of the Starterkit
- Bootable Linux installation on Support Website, can be stored in SD Card (supplied with Card Reader)
- DP and HDMI graphics output
- LVDS graphics output on standard 30-pin connector; backlight connector includes adjustable backlight voltage and dimming
- Ethernet (10/100/1000 LAN) connector
- SATA, 4x USB 2.0 Host, USB Host/Client, UART, SD-Card socket
- Getting Started manual
- Optional TFT kits available