- Manufacturer: ADLINK Technology, Inc.
- Type: Computer-on-Modul
- Standard: SMARC
SMARC Short Size Module with NXP i.MX8M Quad core Arm Cortex-A53 and Cortex-M4 SoC processor
LEC-iMX8M is a small size SMARC rev 2.1 module, based on NXP’s iMX-8M Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 SoC (0.8W to 5W). LEC-iMX8M offers hardware acceleration for video playback up to 4K at 60fps, which is current market standard from most video streaming services.
- NXP i.MX8M Quad core Arm Cortex-A53 and Cortex-M4
- Cryptographic co-processor for end-to-end IoT security
- Full 4K UltraHD resolution HDMI 2.0a and dual channel LVDS
- Two MIPI-CSI-2 camera inputs
- 2x GbE LAN (optional TSN support), USB 3.0/2.0 and OTG
- Extreme rugged support: -40°C to +85°C (optional)
- Up to 15 years product availability