- Manufacturer: ADLINK Technology, Inc.
- Type: Computer-on-Modul
- Standard: SMARC
LEC-iMX8M is a small size SMARC rev 2.1 module, based on NXP’s iMX-8M Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 SoC (0.8W to 5W). LEC-iMX8M offers hardware acceleration for video playback up to 4K at 60fps, which is current market standard from most video streaming services.
SMARC Short Size Module with NXP i.MX8M Quad core Arm Cortex-A53 and Cortex-M4 SoC processor
- NXP i.MX8M Quad core Arm Cortex-A53 and Cortex-M4
- Cryptographic co-processor for end-to-end IoT security
- Full 4K UltraHD resolution HDMI 2.0a and dual channel LVDS
- Two MIPI-CSI-2 camera inputs
- 2x GbE LAN (optional TSN support), USB 3.0/2.0 and OTG
- Extreme rugged support: -40°C to +85°C (optional)
- Up to 15 years product availability