- Manufacturer: ADLINK Technology, Inc.
- Type: Computer-on-Modul
- Standard: SMARC
SMARC Short Size Module with Intel 6th Gen. Atom x6000 Processors (formerly Elkhart Lake)
The ADLINK LEC-EL is a SMARC module that supports Intel Atom x6000 (x6425E, x6413E, x6211E, x6200FE, x6425RE) processors (formerly Elkhart Lake) with integrated Intel UHD graphics and high speed interfaces. LEC-EL modules support up 8GB LPDDR4 memory, and are also available with rugged operating temperature range and low power envelope, making them a perfect match for mission critical fanless edge computing applications that require safety and reliability at all times.
- Intel Atom x6000E Series processors
- SMARC revision 2.1.1 compliant
- Up to 8GB LPDDR4, in-band ECC
- Dual 2.5GbE, PCIe Gen3 lanes, USB 3.2 10Gbps
- Real-time I/O (GPIO, UART, I2C)
- Rugged operating temperature (optional): -40°C to +85°C
- 10 year product availability