ADLINK Technology, Inc.
I-Pi SMARC RB5 is an advanced robotics platform development kit designed to help you build consumer, enterprise or industrial robots, on-device AI and machine learning, superior computing, and intelligent sensing capabilities.
The powerful octa-core Arm Cortex-A77 processor runs up to 2.84 GHz with an integrated Adreno 650 GPU and AI engine, delivering up to 15 TOPS for machine learning inference at the edge, suited for applications that require machine learning and vision systems paired with smart sensors to enable industrial decision-making.
- Qualcomm QRB5165 SoC with Qualcomm Kryo 585 Octa-core CPU (Arm Cortex-A77)
- Qualcomm AI Engine delivering up to 15 TOPS
- Using off-the-shelf SMARC LEC-RB5 Computer-on-Module, ready for robotics
- LVDS/DSI/HDMI graphic output, up to six MIPI-CSI camera support, CAN bus, UART, USB 2.0/USB 3.0, dual GbE ports, and I2S audio interface
- Up to 10 years product availability