ADLINK Technology, Inc.
AIoT Devkit based on LEC-EL SMARC rev 2.1 module (Intel 6th Gen. Atom quad core x6425E SoC)
I-Pi SMARC Elkhart Lake is a ready-to-go IoT prototyping platform, based on the Intel 6th Gen. Atom quad core x6425E SoC , which combines production-grade components, software portability, and Raspberry Pi-like flexibility and upgradability for proof-of-concept designs
Preinstalled with Ubuntu 20.04 and the Edge Insights for Vision software, a set of pre-validated modules, implemented as a containerized architecture or a stand-alone runtime, for deploying computer vision and deep learning workloads at the edge.
- Intel 6th Gen. Atom quad core x6425E SoC processor with integrated Intel UHD graphics
- Using off-the-shelf SMARC LEC-EL Computer-on-Module, ready for Industry
- LVDS/DSI/HDMI graphic output, dual CAN bus/USB 2.0/USB 3.0,UART, SPI, dual 2.5GbE ports, and I2S audio interface
- Preinstalled with the Edge Insights for Vision software package by running sample applications that use the Intel Distribution for OpenVINO toolkit segmentation networks.
- Up to 10 year product availability