ADLINK Technology, Inc.
I-Pi SMARC Plus DevKit based on MediaTek Genio 1200 Platform
I-Pi SMARC 1200 is an advanced AIoT platform development kit designed to help you build embedded edge devices with on-device AI and machine learning, superior computing, and intelligent sensing capabilities.
The powerful octa-core (4x Cortex-A78 + 4x Cortex-A55) processor runs up to 2.2 GHz with an integrated Arm Mali-G57 MC5 GPU and APU, delivering up to 5 TOPS for machine learning inference at the edge, suited for applications that require machine learning and vision systems paired with smart sensors to enable industrial decision-making.
- MediaTek MT8395 octa-core CPU (4x Cortex-A78 + 4x Cortex-A55)
- Integrated APU running up to 5 TOPS
- Using off-the-shelf SMARC LEC-MTK-I1200 Computer-on-Module, ready for AIoT
- LVDS/DSI/HDMI graphic output, up to three MIPI-CSI camera support, CAN bus, UART, USB 2.0/USB 3.0, dual GbE ports, and I2S audio interface
- Up to 10 years product availability